Spring Date Ideas
The first day of spring is one day away! Although there is still snow on the ground, I am hopeful that warmer weather is on its way! Spring is such a fun time for me because it reminds me of when Travis & I started dating. It is such a beautiful time of year and I enjoy watching the Earth come alive again.
As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I really want to take advantage of the longer days and spend more time outside after work! Dates don't always have to fall on the weekend, you can enjoy time with your significant other or friends any day of the week. Here are some spring date ideas that I am looking forward to doing this season:
- Double date at an Escape Room! Over the past year, I feel like Escape Rooms have been popping up throughout the country. I even saw The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills do one! It looked like a lot of fun, so myself, Travis, and my cousin & her boyfriend will be doing one soon.
- Visit a local street fair. The Earth really comes alive again in the spring. People are venturing out of their homes and spending the day outdoors. I noticed that in my area, some neighboring towns host street fairs in the spring complete with food trucks and pop up shops. Google street fairs near your town and see if there is one coming up that you want to go to!
- Beach day. Going to the beach doesn't have to be exclusive to summer. If there is a particularly warm spring day, I want to take advantage of it and head to the beach! I probably won't get in the water yet, but just sitting on the sand, listening to the sound of the waves, and feeling the sun's warmth sounds like a fun, relaxing day to me.
- Walk to the park. Walking to a local park is such a fun thing to do on spring afternoons. If you want to take it a step further, consider packing a lunch so the two of you can have a picnic in the park!
- Go on a bike ride. A great way to wind down your day (or start it) is going on a bike ride. Feel the fresh air, explore your town, and get some exercise in too!
I hope you enjoyed this week's #smorespring post! Stay tuned to my YouTube channel as I will be taking you along some of my spring adventures! :) Let me know if you try any of these date ideas by leaving a comment below or tweeting me!