Spring Bucket List
Ahh warm weather is on its way. We got a preview of it a few weeks ago and I absolutely cannot wait for sunny, 65 degree days. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year, everything is fresh, new, and the Earth comes alive again. People are out and about walking, riding bikes, running,and just enjoying the outdoors. Now that I don't get to go outside as much as I'd like to anymore, I really want to make a point of doing so this spring.
Since I am very excited for spring this year, I want to do a series on S'MOre Happiness called S'MOre Spring or #smorespring. Over the next few weeks of March I will be writing spring related blog posts. :)
For the first #smorespring, I thought I would put together a spring bucket list of everything I'd like to do this spring.
- Go on plenty of bike rides.
- Take walks to the park with Travis & Penny.
- Try new recipes. I really want to start sharing more recipes on S'MOre Happiness and I can't wait to try out new recipes to share.
- Find local street fairs.
- See Aladdin on Broadway. My grandma got Travis and I tickets for Christmas and I am so excited to see the show!
- Visit somewhere new.
- Head to the beach for a relaxing, spring day.
- Read a book outside.
- Eat dinner outside.
- Make s'mores!
- Try vlogging.
- Get a spring candle.
- Go for a walk after work with Travis & Penny.
- Spend as much time outside as possible.
- Double date at an Escape Room with Travis, my cousin & her boyfriend.
- Technology free day!
I am so excited for spring and my #smorespring series! Stay tuned for some fun posts to make the most out of this spring.
p.s. If you haven't checked out my YouTube channel, I would really appreciate it if you subscribed :) I am planning some fun content to go up during the spring months.