Winter Date Ideas!
Short days and long nights can be a bit of a bummer when you're stuck inside all the time. But, don't let the weather get you down! There are plenty of fun date ideas for the colder months, plus longer nights = cozier movie marathons!
- Get crafty! Painting, drawing, pottery, and any other craft/DIY day can be super fun! It's also pretty cheap, paint runs for about 50 cents or so at Michael's and if you wait until the canvases are half off, those end up being $10 for 10. Put on your favorite playlist and have fun with your best friend :)
- Movie marathon. Winter is the perfect time to have a movie/Netflix marathon. Get cozy, snuggle under your favorite blankets, and put on some movies.
- Wine/cheese tasting. Travis suggested that we try this one day soon and I couldn't be more excited! We both love cheese and it'll be interesting pairing them with different wines.
- Make soup for dinner. A few months ago, Travis & I tried this amazing soup and we've been hooked ever since. We typically make it every Sunday to have for dinner and lunch during the week. I highly suggest trying it, it's so good! :)
- Game night. Board games are so much fun! Spending the night playing games is a blast. We love UNO! There is also another fun game that I love playing called Spy Alley, has anyone heard of it? I got it probably about 10 years ago for Christmas and it's a lot of fun to play.
Let me know if you try any of these ideas! p.s. I uploaded a new video on Sunday, have you seen it yet?