Happy December! This year has been quite a whirlwind (expect a post on the year later this month) and I am excited for the Christmas season. Each month, I like to come up with a few goals to achieve. I haven't been writing my goals down for a few months now. So, I figured I would share my December goals with you all.
- Start going to the gym! I recently joined a gym (yay!) and I want to start planning out my workouts to be sure I fit them in. I think that it will really help keep my stress levels at bay and be good for my overall health.
- Eat healthier. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, but I need to stop shopping for food while hungry. I want to end 2016 and start 2017 off by treating my body right. That means no more junk food and candy. Instead, I want to cook more at home and incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet.
- Read more books. I have really been enjoying writing my monthly blog posts and want to add more books to the list!
- Step away from my phone. Lately, I've caught myself endlessly scrolling on my phone. I want to stop checking my phone as soon as I get up in the morning.
- Enjoy the Christmas season. I think that many times we all get lost in the hustle and bustle of the end of the year. Whether it be through studying for finals or meeting work deadlines, I think that we all should take a few moments out of every day and do something fun! Listen and dance around to some Christmas music, change the wallpaper on your phone and laptop, or bake some yummy cookies! Have fun and enjoy the wonderful days leading up to Christmas and the New Year!
I hope that you all have a merry December! :)