Summer Date Ideas
Summer is the perfect time for sunset picnics, walks on the beach, and grabbing some ice cream with your love! Whether you are in a long-term relationship or just started seeing someone, these date ideas are a perfect way to have fun this summer.
- Beach Day: This is perfect for both long-term relationships & new flings! For a LTR, take a road trip to the beach, pack some lunch, take a romantic stroll along the water & take some cute pictures. If you just started seeing someone or have a crush, invite them to the beach with your friends. It's the perfect opportunity to get to know them better, while having your friends there to ease the pressure.
- Picnic in the Park: How romantic is it to sit in a scenic park at sunset with your favorite person in the world?! You can pack your favorite snacks and enjoy each other's company :)
- Music Festival: Summer is almost synonymous with music festivals. This is perfect for a casual fling because there is no pressure to talk the whole time. Enjoy the music and vibes of the concert with that cutie you've been crushing on! If you're in a LTR, road-tripping to a music festival can be super fun!
- Movie Night: Summer isn't just filled with sunny days, there are thunderstorms too. Make the most of the rain by having a cozy night in. Grab some ice cream, your favorite movies, and build a fort for a relaxing evening with your love.
- Cook/Bake Together: My boyfriend and I have started experimenting with new dishes in the kitchen! It is so much fun looking up a meal, shopping for the ingredients, cooking, and enjoying the food together. I'm thinking about sharing some of the meals we make on S'MOre Happiness, stay tuned for those!
Let me know if you try any of these ideas!