I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22! I celebrated my birthday last week and it was a really fun few days hanging out with the people I love...& eating tons of chocolate cake! On my actual birthday, my boyfriend and I made pasta salad for lunch and headed to the park. I brought my camera along and took some beautiful shots of the scenery.
I've never done this before, but I want to make a list of things to do/try this year! So here's what I came up with:
- Read more. I don't want to put a number of books on here, but before starting college I would read a lot more. Now, that I've graduated, I'm hoping that I have more time to read.
- Experiment with cooking. My boyfriend and I have started to try different dishes. Last night, we made a delicious lemon shrimp with angel hair pasta.
- Travel. Since I'm not going to have homework or tests to worry about anymore, I want to take advantage of free weekends and travel!
- Move out. Once I get a job, I'm ready to move out and regain my independence from college.
- Learn something new. I've mentioned this before, but I never want to stop learning. I started a YouTube channel and want to work on improving that.