Now that I've officially been done with college for over a week, I started thinking about what I hope to accomplish this summer. I read an article about how being in school enables you to keep short & long-term goals and the importance of setting goals in post-grad life.
I've always liked the idea of setting and keeping goals as a way to hold myself accountable and be more productive. That's why I've gotten into the habit of writing down some attainable goals at the beginning of each month, season, and changing point in my life. This year I've already written three blog posts on my goals Spring Semester Goals, March Goals, and April Goals.Without further ado, here are my goals for this summer!
- Find a job. As a recent college graduate, I am continuing to apply to jobs. I hope that by the end of this summer I will find a job that I love and be successful in my career.
- Create great content for my blog. Although I have been blogging on S'MOre Happiness for about 2 years now, I feel like in the past year I have invested more time on the blog. I enjoy writing content, creating images, and sharing social posts for S'MOre Happiness. (I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest in case you didn't know :) )
- Eat healthy & workout. I really want to feed my body healthy and filling foods. In college, I ate a lot of junk, which I think is inevitable on a college student's budget. However, I want to incorporate more healthy habits into my life. I also want to focus on working out more. I love doing Zumba, Yoga, and the Blogilates workout calendars.
- Have fun adventures. Whether it be a picnic in the park, learning how to play tennis, or a spontaneous road trip, I want to have fun adventures with the people I love this summer.
- Go on vacation. My boyfriend and I are in the process of planning for a summer vacation. We went back and forth on a couple of places and are looking to go to a beach. We are very excited.
Stay tuned to S'MOre Happiness and follow me on my social networks to see updates on how I'm working to achieve these goals.
p.s. Have you noticed my new web address?!