Quick Eats: Roasted Veggie Sandwich
Happy Monday! Coming up with quick lunch ideas that are unique, tasty, and healthy can be challenging at time. This roasted veggie sandwich takes about 30 minutes or less to prepare. It is packed with veggies and tastes amazing!
Without further ado, let's get the recipe :)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Jalepeño
- 6 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Provolone Cheese (to taste)
- Chop up the veggies and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and broil on high for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the bread and remove some of the insides.
- Remove the veggies from the broiler and broil the bread on high for a minute.
- Brush the bread with two tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Add the veggies to the bread.
- Brush with remaining Olive Oil.
- Place provolone cheese on top.
- Broil on high for about 1-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Let me know if you try this recipe by leaving a comment below or tagging me on Instagram and Twitter @smorehappiness.