Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
These buffalo chicken pizza bites are the perfect appetizer or dinner for Super Bowl Sunday! I got the idea to make them from a Tasty video on Facebook. They came out even better than I thought they would and are very filling!
I highly recommend making these :) If you aren't a fan of spicy food, you could always swap out the buffalo flavored hot sauce with BBQ sauce.
- 1 lb of pizza dough (I used store made)
- Chicken (you can buy a rotisserie chicken or make your own)
- 3/4 cup Buffalo flavored hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Prepare your chicken (if you didn't buy it made)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the cooked chicken, Buffalo hot sauce, and mozzarella cheese
- Tear off pieces of the pizza dough to create the bites
- Open up the dough with your hands and spoon in the chicken mixture
- Close the dough and place on a cooking tray
- Once all of your bites are on the tray, brush the tops of the dough with olive oil
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Enjoy :)
Please let me know if you make these by tweeting me or leaving a comment below!