(found this picture on Pinterest, of course)
Woo it's finally fall - my absolute favorite season of the year! Something that I haven't really blogged about is my love for music. I am constantly listening to music throughout the day. One thing that I recently started to do is make seasonal playlists. I may have gotten a bit overeager and started Autumn's playlist in mid-August, but hey it's better than when I started my Summer playlist (early March!!).
I typically love acoustic, singer-songwriter, mellow songs. I think that different songs fit for different seasons & "Autumny" songs are my favorite. :) Currently my Spotify playlist is 4 hours and 14 minutes, and knowing myself, it's going to get a lot longer. I'm not going to share every single song off the playlist but I'll give you some of my favorites of my favorites (if that makes sense).
Okay, so here it goes:
- Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
- All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
- Big Black Car - Gregory Alan Isakov
- Each Coming Night - Iron & Wine
- You are Mine - Secret Nation feat. Holley Maher
- Winds of Change - Vance Joy
- Lakehouse - Of Monsters and Men
- When We Were Young - Lucy Schwartz
- Tonight - My Name Is You feat. Joshua Radin
- Your Rainy Days - Joshua Radin
- As It Seems - Lily Kershaw
- You're the Reason I Come Home - Ron Pope
- Fall - Ed Sheeran
- Timshel - Mumford & Sons
- White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
I definitely recommend checking out the songs I just mentioned, I think they are perfect fall songs. Happy Autumn!! :)
What are your favorite songs to listen to in the fall?