Spiced Salmon with Mango Salsa
On our first day in West Palm Beach, my boyfriend & I went to the local Publix supermarket. We were so hungry and looking to get something for lunch. While we were browsing the aisles, we stumbled across a food tasting of Spiced Salmon with Mango Salsa! It was delicious & I grabbed the recipe card to make the dish later. This is such a quick, easy, and tasty meal! I highly recommend making it :)
- 1 Mango
- 2 Limes
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- Olive Oil
- Cous Cous
- Combine the mango, lime juice, and cilantro into a bowl.
- Season the salmon with your favorite spices.
- Grill the salmon & veggies.
- Prepare a side dish. (we made parmesan cous cous)
- Plate your food and add the mango salsa to your salmon.
- Enjoy :)