I am very excited to announce a new series on S'MOre Happiness...monthly booklists! Reading is one of my favorite things to do. I mentioned in my Feeling 22 post that one of the things I want to do this year is read more. So I decided why not share what I've been reading with all of you!
- The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham - This book was quirky, funny, and heart-warming at the same time! It's a fast read and I definitely recommend it. If you're familiar with the Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella, it is the same author!
- Leaving Timeby Jodi Picoult - Okay, I have mixed feelings about this book. It is an extremely fast read! The ending is a big surprise and I felt creeped out for a few days after. If I wasn't such a scaredy cat then this book would definitely be one of my favorites. But..I am so I would caution those of you who get creeped out easily.
- I'll See You in Paris by Michelle Gable - Definitely one of my all-time favorite books! I loved the story, the setting, and the characters. I think that this book could be a great movie. Surprisingly, one of the characters is based on a real person! You will not regret reading this book.
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - Another great book! Zoe is one of my favorite YouTubers, so I was really excited to read Girl Online. It was a fast read, great characters & setting! I also think that this would make a great movie :)
- Girl Online: On Tourby Zoe Sugg - Normally sequels of anything are disappointing. However, I really enjoyed reading the sequel to Girl Online. Zoe is releasing the third book in November (yay!!)!
Let me know if you read any of these books by tweeting me! Please feel free to leave book suggestions in the comments below, I'm always looking for the next great read :)